New Video Showcases Crisp Rich Media Mobile Advertising Campaigns
It has been a huge year for Crisp Wireless, launching new mobile rich media ad formats and rolling out campaigns both in-app and across the mobile web on iPhone, Android, and iPad. We've made a short video showcasing our various ad formats and rich media capabilities, including campaigns from Intel, Ford, VH1, Stanley, and more. These campaigns ran across our premium publisher partner sites and apps including CNN, CBS, Accuweather.com, Popular Mechanics, Myxer, and more. Check it out:
Trackback URL for this post:
- Naftali Goldsmith Named One of Business Insider's Most Creative People in Mobile Advertising
- Where Google Misses the Mark for Premium Publishers
- Jason Young, CEO of Crisp Media Discusses the Future of Mobile Advertising
- 2 Billion Impressions Served!
- Jason Young, Crisp Media CEO, Discusses Advertising's Great Mobile Opportunity
- Jason Young, Crisp Media CEO, Pens Mobile Advice for Publishers: Building a Mobile Platform? Time to Burn the Boats
- Exuberant Adoption: iOS 6 will dominate rich media ad traffic by end of week
- Why Brands Shouldn't Discount the Mobile Web
- CTO Xavier Facon talks to ME about brands' engagement with advanced ad campaigns.
- Jason Young, CEO of Crisp Media Discusses Mobile Best Practices with BMA