Why 2011 Will be the Year of the Tablet Browser
Some have surmised that 2010 was the year of the iPad. Well, I propose that 2011 will be the year of the Tablet browser. We all know that tablet sales are expected to boom this year. We also know that major publishers are preparing their online properties to support tablets as we see the amount of traffic and commerce that is coming from tablet browsers.
Read more about why 2011 will be the year of the tablet browser and what this means for brands and advertisers in my recent article in Mobile Marketer, "Why Brands Should Focus More on the Tablet Browser."
You can also read more at http://bit.ly/bundles/tlimongello/6.
And for those Men in Black Fans out there, we aren't the only ones who revere the tablet (see :58):
Trackback URL for this post:
- Naftali Goldsmith Named One of Business Insider's Most Creative People in Mobile Advertising
- Where Google Misses the Mark for Premium Publishers
- Jason Young, CEO of Crisp Media Discusses the Future of Mobile Advertising
- 2 Billion Impressions Served!
- Jason Young, Crisp Media CEO, Discusses Advertising's Great Mobile Opportunity
- Jason Young, Crisp Media CEO, Pens Mobile Advice for Publishers: Building a Mobile Platform? Time to Burn the Boats
- Exuberant Adoption: iOS 6 will dominate rich media ad traffic by end of week
- Why Brands Shouldn't Discount the Mobile Web
- CTO Xavier Facon talks to ME about brands' engagement with advanced ad campaigns.
- Jason Young, CEO of Crisp Media Discusses Mobile Best Practices with BMA