Ad of the Week: Sherlock Holmes 2
Crisp has a new entertainment campaign now running on the Yahoo UK mobile website for iPhone and Android phones. The ad begins with an animated banner, and once expanded the panel offers four ways to interact with Sherlock Holmes 2: A Game of Shadows. First, users can swipe to change characters from Holmes (Robert Downey, Jr.) to Watson (Jude Law). In addition, they can tap to watch the new trailer or to visit the Facebook fan page and Twitter account.
"What one man can invent another can discover." - Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Dancing Men
Trackback URL for this post:
- Naftali Goldsmith Named One of Business Insider's Most Creative People in Mobile Advertising
- Where Google Misses the Mark for Premium Publishers
- Jason Young, CEO of Crisp Media Discusses the Future of Mobile Advertising
- 2 Billion Impressions Served!
- Jason Young, Crisp Media CEO, Discusses Advertising's Great Mobile Opportunity
- Jason Young, Crisp Media CEO, Pens Mobile Advice for Publishers: Building a Mobile Platform? Time to Burn the Boats
- Exuberant Adoption: iOS 6 will dominate rich media ad traffic by end of week
- Why Brands Shouldn't Discount the Mobile Web
- CTO Xavier Facon talks to ME about brands' engagement with advanced ad campaigns.
- Jason Young, CEO of Crisp Media Discusses Mobile Best Practices with BMA