Over 1 Billion Served
We are proud to announce that Crisp hit two milestones this week. The first was the launch of our first rich media campaign in APAC with Singapore's Health Promotion Board's "Lose to Win" campaign running on Yahoo! properties. And today we passed 1 billion rich media mobile advertising impressions served through Crisp Engage since our self-service platform launched in 2010.
Crisp matches premium, contextually-relevant and highly measurable advertising campaigns to premium media channels across all devices, web browsers, and app platforms, making it easy for agencies and publishers to build, serve, and track mobile rich media campaigns. To learn more about Crisp Engage, visit www.crispmedia.com/content/crisp-engage.
Trackback URL for this post:
- Learning From History: The Rise of Device Optimized Mobile Advertising
- Naftali Goldsmith Named One of Business Insider's Most Creative People in Mobile Advertising
- Where Google Misses the Mark for Premium Publishers
- Jason Young, CEO of Crisp Media Discusses the Future of Mobile Advertising
- 2 Billion Impressions Served!
- Jason Young, Crisp Media CEO, Discusses Advertising's Great Mobile Opportunity
- Jason Young, Crisp Media CEO, Pens Mobile Advice for Publishers: Building a Mobile Platform? Time to Burn the Boats
- Exuberant Adoption: iOS 6 will dominate rich media ad traffic by end of week
- Why Brands Shouldn't Discount the Mobile Web
- CTO Xavier Facon talks to ME about brands' engagement with advanced ad campaigns.